Pages

Dum dee dum

Why hello!

Thanks to Zara, I've just taken my first steps into having my own little virtual space! How exciting.

It wasn't easy though... I had a tough time deciding between all the different platforms (?) i.e. Blogspot, WordPress, Livejournal, Tumblr etc.

But since I already have a g-mail account (doesn't everybody), Blogger/Blogspot seemed to be the most convenient choice.

It's pretty cool to have my own little abode on the Internet up and running, I just hope I get to familiarize myself with the myriad of settings! :(

Anyway, I don't know how often I'll be updating this blog but I suppose that since Zara and Bryan, my only friends in the world, will be heading to Sabah for a WHOLE FRIGGIN MONTH, I guess that spending some time here will give me something to do.

Also, I can't wait to finally get my diving license and put that sexy GoPro to good use. The course begins next week! I think it starts with some theory, where we also have to watch some old school diving videos (or so I heard), followed by some practical consisting of 4 pool and 4 ocean dives.

That being said, I better get to studying... The manual actually looks pretty thick and technical... I've always thought diving was just simply going underwater and having a swim about.

Here's a quick picture of the manual before I sign off:

open water manual
The colourful manual is pretty motivating.

Took me a while to figure out how to upload that photo...Oh well, baby steps count as long as you're moving forward I guess!