Pages

First open water dive

Seems like just yesterday that I experienced my first breath underwater during our first pool dive but guess what, we've completed all 4 of the required pool dives already and we'll be having our first open water dive in the sea this week!

I'm a little nervous but apparently Timothy, our instructor has told us that we all seem to be doing fine (except maybe for Jane).

From what I understand, your first sea dive will make or break you. You'll either love or hate it from then onwards. I'm certainly hoping its the former for me.

Taking the part-time certification hasn't been easy as I've had to juggle between studying for the test and refreshing my memory regarding all the skills I've learnt (still got to brush up on clearing my flooded mask) as well as my day job.

However, this has allowed me to be one step closer to my dream...visiting Mabul and Sipadan!

 If everything goes according to plan, I should be able to realize my dream in February 2016, when everything at work should have been settled and I should have obtained my licence.

Oh well, can't wait!!! Bring it on, sea!

Ending my post with this meme/pic, enjoy!

This made me LOL like a retard in the office